Cheesy Turkey Enchiladas with Tomatillo Salsa and Cilantro
12 oz. shredded turkey
4 9 inch low-carb tortillas
2/3 cup fat-free spicy black bean dip
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
12 ounce jar tomatillo salsa
1 cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Toast tortillas lightly under a preheated broiler. Keep tortillas warm by covering them with a clean kitchen towel as you go.
3. Stir the black bean dip into the shredded turkey. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lay the tortillas on a work surface and divide the turkey mixture among them. Fold the sides of the tortillas in over the filling an d roll the tortillas up tightly to encase the filling. Lay them side by side in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
5. Spoon the salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese. Back until the cheese is bubbly and the enchiladas are hot throughout, 10-12 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the cilantro over the enchiladas and serve.
Nutrition – 314 calories; 10g fat; 38g protein; 32g carbohydrate; 18g fiber