Learn how to eat right, lose weight, keep it off, and live a healthy balanced lifestyle. Our Weight Loss Coaches give you the one-on-one support, nutritional education, motivation, and accountability that you need to stay on track! At Ellipse, we understand that losing weight is a journey and we are here for you every step of the way!
What is the Ellipse Fitness Weight Loss Program?
- Convenient one-on-one private weekly consultations with an Ellipse Weight Loss Coach to provide you with additional tips and recipes.
- Confidential weigh-in and body fat analysis on a weekly basis to help you stay on track towards your goal of losing weight.
- 12-week Ellipse E-Journal to help you stay accountable.
- Customized Meal Plans for both men and women to take the guess work out of “what to eat”.
- New recipes provided every week to include: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and even dessert! This will eliminate the boredom of a regular fad diet.
- Tips on food choices at restaurants when dining out to ensure you stay on the right track during every course of life.
- We teach you how to eat REAL food. The Ellipse Weight Loss Program is NOT a starvation diet technique. We believe that you have to EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT!
The Importance of a Body Fat Analysis
- Your shape is affected by body fat percentage because muscle tissue is more compact than fat—a balloon containing 1lb of muscle tissue would be smaller than a balloon containing 1lb of fat!
- Measuring changes in body fat percentage, rather than just measuring changes in weight, can be very motivational when you’re trying to lose weight – especially if you are exercising as part of your weight loss regime.
- To increase or decrease your percent of body fat you need to create the right balance between the calories in and calories out, which your Ellipse Weight Loss Consultant will help you manage.