Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!? It’s not just Footaball season in WI, it’s PACKER SEASON!
Here are some GREAT Lombardi quotes! What a legend!? Enjoy!
1. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of WILL.
2. Leaders aren’t born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.
3. A person can be as great as he/she wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price of the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.
4. The only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary.
5. Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
6. The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
7. Perfection is no attainable, but if we chase it we can catch excellence.
8. We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.
9. Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence.
10. Success demands singleness of purpose.
11. The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.