This vegetarian salad takes about 15 minutes to prepare and an hour to chill. It is a crowd pleaser that even makes kids happy! This recipe was originally posted By Amy Roskelley on Super Healthy Kids, and we think adults will love it too!
- 6 bell peppers, chopped ( a mix of orange, red, green, and yellow.
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped.
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- dash of black pepper
- 1/8 tsp thyme, dried
- 1/8 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine all the vegetables in a very large bowl.
- Combine the dressing separately, and pour over vegetables.
- Allow dressing to marinate your vegetables in the fridge as long as you choose.
- Top with feta cheese
Photo & Recipe Cred: Super Healthy Kids