1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 Tbsp sugar
2 (8 oz) pckgs. 1/3 less fat cream cheese
2/3 cup sugar
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1/2 cup seedless strawberry jam
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
5 drops red food coloring
2 (5.3 oz) containers strawberry Greek yogurt
1 cup fat free whipped cream or whipped topping
For the Crust
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place foil liners in standard size muffin/cupcake pans.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press 1 Tbsp of mixture into each liner.
For the Filling
1. Beat cream cheese with cornstarch, sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Add strawberry jam, vanilla and food coloring. Mix until combined. Add eggs one at a time mixing well. Mix in Greek yogurt.
2. Pour cheesecake mixture over crusts. Fill each liner nearly to the top. Bake for 20 minutes until the edges are set but the center remains wobbly.
3. Cool in pans for one hour. Then place in refrigerator. Chill at least four hours before serving. Top with light whipped cream and strawberries.
Nutritional Information: 213 calories; 24 g carbs; 10g fat; 4.9g protein; 19g sugar