2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
3 garlic cloves, minced
3/4 tsp. dried basil
1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup reduced sugar ketchup
1/4 cup raw honey
Pinch red pepper flakes
1. Whisk together the garlic, basil, soy sauce, ketchup, and honey.
2. Add the chicken to the crockpot.
3. Pour the sauce over and mix everything together.
4. Cook on low for 4 hours. If at any point the chicken seems to be drying out, add a little chicken broth.
5. For crispy outside, spread onto a baking sheet and broil for 3-5 minutes.
Servings: 8 servings Serving Size: about 2/3 cup Nutritional Info: 177 calories, 3g of fat, 16.6g of carbohydrates, .2g of fiber, 24.6g of protein