1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup PB2
1/4 tsp salt
2 Tbsp. Baking stevia or 1/4 cup sweetener that measures like sugar
1 cup old fashioned oats
1/4 cup protein powder
1. In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Divide between 2 small bowls, mugs, or mason jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour (or more) so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
2. Top with a few chocolate chips if desired!
3. Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to en-joy warm!
Makes 2 servings
Nutrition: 300 calories; 7g fat; 40g carbohydrates; 7g Fiber; 5g sugar 30g protein
2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
3 garlic cloves, minced
3/4 tsp. dried basil
1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup reduced sugar ketchup
1/4 cup raw honey
Pinch red pepper flakes
1. Whisk together the garlic, basil, soy sauce, ketchup, and honey.
2. Add the chicken to the crockpot.
3. Pour the sauce over and mix everything together.
4. Cook on low for 4 hours. If at any point the chicken seems to be drying out, add a little chicken broth.
5. For crispy outside, spread onto a baking sheet and broil for 3-5 minutes.
Servings: 8 servings Serving Size: about 2/3 cup Nutritional Info: 177 calories, 3g of fat, 16.6g of carbohydrates, .2g of fiber, 24.6g of protein
2 lbs zucchini (about 2-3 large zucchini)
9 oz package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and squeezed of excess water
zest of 1 lemon
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 cloves garlic
1 cup roughly chopped leaves of parsley (about 1/2 a bunch)
1/4 cup walnuts
pinch of salt and pepper
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 oz parm cheese, grated (about 1/2 cup)
1. Cut the stem off the zucchinis, then use a mandolin or potato peeler to slice them into long thin ribbons. They should be about 1/8 inch thick, if they’re too thin they won’t stand up on the own, but if they’re too thick, they won’t be flexible enough to roll. Give each one a little sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the grill to high, and do a quick sear of the zucchini. Since they are really thin, they should only be on the grill for about 30-60 seconds, just enough give them some little grill marks. Remove the grilled zucchini ribbons to a plate.
3. In a food processor, throw in the artichoke hearts, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, walnuts, and a big pinch of salt and pepper. Let the food processor run for a until everything is chopped up, and be sure to stop and scrape down the sides from time to time. With the food processor running, stream in the olive oil. Scrape the pesto out into a bowl, and stir in the grated parmesan.
4. Place a spoonful of artichoke pesto into each zucchini ribbon, and roll it up into a little roll. Serve and enjoy!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 4, 2015
Ellipse Fitness Darboy Announces New Ownership
Appleton, WI. – Ellipse Fitness, a fitness and nutrition franchise based in Appleton, WI, announced today that Jamie Harris has purchased the Darboy location effective immediately.
“I started my journey with Ellipse Fitness after purchasing a horse I was unable to ride due to my weight. The coaching team provided guidance and alternatives to ensure the exercises fit my capabilities. The support and knowledge they have given me was lifesaving. I have lost 130+ pounds following the workouts and nutrition program. I am incredibly excited to purchase a business where I personally achieved my weight loss and fitness goals and help others do the same.” said Harris.
Harris received her AFAA Personal Trainer Certification in 2014 and joined Ellipse as a Fitness Coach. Jamie is extremely open to discussing her journey with others and providing insight on how she was able to achieve her personal goals.
Ellipse Fitness Darboy will stay at W5361 County Road KK in Appleton. The phone number remains 920-882-3726.
About Ellipse Fitness®:
Founded in 2002, Ellipse Fitness is a fitness and nutrition franchise specializing in group exercise classes, one on one training and nutrition programs for our members. Our proprietary workouts emphasize functional movement, cardiovascular training, building core strength and adding lean muscle mass. For information on programs and locations please visit ellipsefitness.com. For information about owning an Ellipse Fitness franchise please visit ellipsefitnessfranchise.com.
866 934 7167
Ellipse Fitness, Ellipse Fitness Franchise, Jamie Harris