Spicy Chicken Wraps
- 1/4 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 4 multigrain wraps
- 2 cups chopped roasted chicken breast
- 1 cup thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1 cup sliced green onions (about 7)
1. Combine yogurt and chili garlic sauce in a small bowl.
2. Spread mixture evenly over half of each wrap.
3. Top yogurt mixture evenly with chicken and remaining ingredients.
4. Roll up and secure ends with wooden picks, if desired. Yield 4 servings (1 wrap)
Nutritional Information: Each serving: 289 calories, 10.1g. fat (1.5g saturated), 32g protein, 24g carbs, 10g fiber, 887mg sodium, 65mg cholesterol, 3mg Iron, 63mg Calcium