Hi Everyone ~
Here are a few favorite pairings of Ellipse!
1. Mix 1 Cup Milk with 1 Scoop WHEY Protein Powder. Add Special K Added Protein Cereal! Complete package breakfast with Protein, Milk, and Carbs! Add fresh fruit if you’d like!
2. Fat Free or 1% Cottage Cheese whipped in a blender to a smooth consistancy. Add Fat free, Sugar free Pudding mix and it tastes like cheesecake! My favorite pudding mix flavor is cheesecake, but you can also use chocolate or vanilla!
3. Mmmmm…Egg Beaters with 2 tablespoons of Mrs. Renfro’s Salsa! You just can’t go wrong! Slide this on a whole wheat tortilla and make a Mexican Omelet Wrap!
4. A small carton of Fat-free Plain Greek Yogurt mixed with taco seasoning mix. I use this as a dip and use the Quaker White Cheddar Rice Cakes for dipping!
5. Eggo Nutri-Grain Low Fat Waffles topped with Sugar Free Strawberry preserves are a breakfast favorite! Or…enjoy this anytime with a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese!
6. Need to whip up dinner in a hurry? Grab some pre-cooked shrimp and toss with fresh peppers and a 1/2 cup of Uncle Ben’s Wild/Brown Rice!
Tiffany’s Tip: Don’t get bored with your meal plan! Keep it interesting and try new things. You never know what might be your next “favorite”!